To be a widely known and respected dental practice for exceptional comprehensive dentistry, including science based diagnosis, treatment and restoration to optimal function and beauty while reducing pain and discomfort for a variety of functional disorders with emphasis on temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders, myofacial pain and sleep apnea.
Our mission statement can be broken down into 5 integral parts:
- Integrity: Our patient-centered treatment is an extension of our faith. Every patient who graces our office is treated with honesty, compassion and genuine concern. We strive to establish long-term relationships that will benefit our patients and our team.
- Comprehensive Dental Care: To have this comprehensive dental care include establishing and maintaining healthy occlusion of the teeth so as to promote comfortable function to go along with the beauty of our cosmetic restorations, thus improving overall wellness by treating the whole person.
- People: To develop and enhance relationships with each other as a dental team and with all those who grace our office by being supportive, caring listeners then doers.
- Education: We recognize that the practice of dentistry is ever-changing and thus commit ourselves to the pursuit of obtaining and implementing excellent continuing education to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to our patients and our fellow team members and remain willing to give of our time and energy because we believe in what we do.